Places you visit:
• Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
• Presidential Palace,
• Republic Square,
• Monument of Independence,
• Sports and cultural center of the city,
• Abai Opera and Ballet Theater,
• Astana Square,
• Almaty Arbat,
• Panfilov Park,
• Zenkov Cathedral,
• “Kazakhstan” Hotel.
Choosing this tour, you will experience an exciting three-hour trip on an electric scooter with a guide's story about the history and development of Almaty. You also will get acquainted with the sights on your way.
• Tour duration – 3 hours;
• when to visit – April-October;
• the tour is on the Almaty City area;
• transport – electric scooter;
• Important information;
• please, wear comfortable clothes and shoes;
• Tour inclusions:
• electric scooter rent for 3 hours;
• entry fees to museum;
• the stories and services of a guide;
• services of a photographer.
You have an incredible opportunity to combine an exciting three-hour trip on an electric scooter with a guide's story about the history and development of Almaty, as well as to get acquainted with the sights on the way: Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Presidential Palace, Republic Square, Monument of Independence, sports and cultural center of the city, Abai Opera and Ballet Theater, Astana Square.
Electric scooter is a convenient means of moving around the city. It has become a fashionable gadget among modern city people. Passing along the pedestrian street to Zhibek Zholy Avenue, the so-called “Almaty Arbat”, the place of professional artists and amateur artists exhibiting their works for sale, you will reach the next point of the route - Panfilov Park. There you will get acquainted with the history of one of the oldest Almaty parks and the most photographed building in the city - Zenkov Cathedral, as well as the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame. You will finish your electric scooter Almaty tour next to the Hotel Kazakhstan - the “visiting card” of the city.