How to dress in spring / summer.
Spring and autumn are dangerous sharp changes in temperature and sudden appearance of fog (you can get lost).
Clothes must be worn:
1. Shoes – waterproof trekking boots.
2. Mike T-shirt.
3. Suit light sports with long sleeves, breathing, preferably “deaf” from the bottom.
4. In case of rain / wind, a light rainproof windproof suit (a jacket with a hood and trousers) in a backpack.
5. Backpack of 10 liters.
6. Warm sweater / thick fleece in case of a cold snap (in a backpack).
7. Cap and cap half-warm (in a backpack).
8. Sunglasses, even with fog you can burn your eyes.
10. Gloves are light (in a backpack).
11. Ski poles ordinary or telescopes.
12. Drinking 500 ml. Energy-rich, it is not necessary to take food.
13. Mobile phone, preferably with a navigator.
14. Before going out into the green zone, spray clothing with an anti-fouling spray.
How to dress winter.
Clothing does not warm clothing keeps you warm, trained athletes come to the race track suit and running shoes and do not freeze in the cold, because they have a good blood supply to the extremities, and high performance on the race where enough heat is generated for the sustenance of the body.
The rest (normal people) must have:
1. Footwear for winter, you can use waterproof trekking boots, as long as their size allows to put on a simple sock extra thick knitted socks while the toes should be free enough, that would be at the beginning of freezing feet we could wiggle your toes for improve the blood supply.
2. Flashlight top shoes to avoid falling into the snow boots.
3. Warm underwear (underwear).
4. Warm winter suit the type of ski (pants and jacket with a hood).
5. A warm sweater or fleece thick thermal underwear top.
6. Cap warm and not blown.
7. The mask on the face differently in the case of wind can be frostbitten nose.
8. Sunglasses, certainly, even in cloudy weather can singe eye.
9. Warm Mittens, (rather than gloves!) And put them on top of windbreaks. When all the fingers together to freeze hard, given that you are in the hands of holding ski poles, then provide the cold bridge, while the hands are frozen.
10. Ski poles or ordinary telescopes.
11. Drink 500 ml. caloric energy and most importantly keep it either warm or in a thermos. The food is not necessarily to take, as any coarse meal – it’s calories for the next day, and you need right now.
How to go.
Intensive walking while lifting up 2 – 4 hours, so you have to distribute the forces on the distance and does not rest against the “marathon wall” ahead of time. On average, you will need 150 calories for every 100 meter rise, so those who keeps a low carbohydrate diet is necessary to start to replenish the body’s carbohydrate reserves of not less than 12 hours before the workout. Not wealth of carbohydrates on the track, you’ll need to fill up a sweet drink, not more than 200 ml per hour of the race, more of the body can not assimilate and liquid ballast will hang in the intestine. At some point in the distance you enter the state of discomfort and begin to “suffer” suffer no more than 20 minutes and only you can start the descent. These 20 minutes and will stress required to activate the metabolic processes of strengthening the body and prepare it for the next workout.